More Than a God of Grace Evangelism Booklet
He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.(John 3:36)
If there is one thing the Church has convinced the world to believe about God, it is that God loves them. But if there is one thing the Church has failed to convince the world to believe about God, it is that God hates their sins. As a result believers now find themselves presenting God’s pardon to a generation that does not even know they are on death row.
The purpose of this evangelism booklet, More Than a God of Grace, is to warn sinful man of God’s just condemnation and to present Christ’s Sacrifice as their only hope of escape.
- The Warning: The Terror of God's Justice
- A Shark in the Water
- What Exactly Do You Believe About God?
- What You May Not Realize
- A Sure and Present Danger
- Hell: The Full Measure of God's Wrath ... Forever
- This Means You Cannot Save Yourself
- The Gospel: The Relief of God's Mercy
- For God So Loved the World
- He Gave His Only Begotten Son
- Whoever Believes in Him
- Shall Not Perish
- Shall Have Eternal Life
- I Beg You to Listen
- Further Helps
- Perhaps You Have These Questions
- Perhaps You Have Further Questions
- Contact Information